Wingman-ST Alpha 6 Release - February 5th, 2016
Wingman is an plugin development system for X-Plane with a C++ framework.
- Develop plugins on Windows 32, 64 and Linux 64 host operating systems.
- Cross Compiler for Windows 32, 64 and Linux 64 systems
- C++11 supported
- Standard XPLM C API support
- Compiler optimizer for fast execution
- Compiles native binaries - faster then interperted languages
- Object Oriented Framework to X-Plane's XPLM
- Package builder to distribute plugins
- Plugin utility (WingmanOSS) provided to assist during development
- X-Plane FAT plugin format supported
NOTE: Mac support coming soon.
Many improvements from the last release, documentation updates, new classes and updated demos with full source code.